Friday 12 August 2016

Summer in Porto

Porto is the Capital of the North of Portugal. Although not the official country capital, it is regarded by many as the bastion of the North.

It is my hometown. I was born in it and lived there until I was 21. As obvious, I love that city and go there every time, not just to be with family, but also to remind me of where I came from and who I really am.

These last years, the increase in the tourism as made it possible to recover most of the old part of town. That means that every year that I go there, there is something new and beautiful to see that I had never seen before.

The historical landmarks, the beautiful views, the mix of the beach and the city, the weather, the food. I could be here all day, and no matter how many photos I take, it will never be enough to portrait the wonder of the place.

This year's photos are just a few, of the ones I promise to take every time I go there.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and unique city... my country! Miss it...

    ReplyDelete